Allium Red Mohican Bag (2 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Size: 10/14ALLIUM RED MOHICAN
- Bulb Code: 185347
- Flower Colour: DARK RED
- Genus: ALLIUM
- Genus Description: ALLIUM IS THE BOTANICAL NAME FOR ORNAMENTAL ONIONS. ALLIUM MEANS 'SHARP', WHICH IS VERY APPROPRIATE BECAUSE OF THE FLAVOUR ONIONS GIVE TO DISHES. THE ALLIUM IS A SPECIAL APPEARANCE IN THE GARDEN AND INSECTS, BUTTERFLIES AND BEES LOVE THE MANY FLOWERS OF THE ALLIUM.
- Species/Cultivar Group: AMETHYSTINUM
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: THE ALLIUM AMETHYSTINUM ORIGINATES FROM THE MEDITERRANEAN REGION. THIS ALLIUM FLOWERS IN JULY AND HAS A BEAUTIFUL DEEP RED COLOUR. DURING FLOWERING, THIS ALLIUM DEVELOPS A LARGE CREST ON ITS FLOWER.
- Cultivar: RED MOHICAN
- Common Name: ORNAMENTAL ONION
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 15 CM (6")
- Planting Distance: 20 CM (8")
- Flowering Month: 7
- Flowering Height: 100 CM (40'')
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: NO
- Suitable for Indoor: NO
- Fragrant: NO
- Suitable as a Cutflower: NO
- Naturalising Year Round: NO
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.