Colchicum The Giant (1 Bulb)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Size: 20/+AUTUMN FLOWERING COLCHICUM THE GIANT
- Bulb Code: 188160
- Flower Colour: WHITE - PINK
- Genus: COLCHICUM
- Genus Description: THE COLCHICUM FLOWERS IN LATE SUMMER/EARLY AUTUMN AND THE FLOWERS ARE SIMILAR TO THE AUTUMN CROCUS, BUT DIFFER IN THE NUMBER OF STAMENS. THE FOLIAGE OF THE COLCHICUM APPEARS IN SPRING, BUT DIES OFF BEFORE THE PLANT FLOWERS. COLCHICUM PREFERS A SUNNY POSITION.
- Species/Cultivar Group: COLCHICUM
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: N/A
- Cultivar: THE GIANT
- Common Name: AUTUMN CROCUS
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 8-9
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: COMING SOON
- Planting Depth: COMING SOON
- Planting Distance: COMING SOON
- Flowering Month: COMING SOON
- Flowering Height: COMING SOON
- 100% Bio Produced: COMING SOON
- Suitable for Garden: COMING SOON
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: COMING SOON
- Suitable for Indoor: COMING SOON
- Fragrant: COMING SOON
- Suitable as a Cutflower: COMING SOON
- Naturalising Year Round: COMING SOON
- Consumption: COMING SOON
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.