Colchicum Waterlily (1 Bulb)
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Size: 16/+AUTUMN FLOWERING COLCHICUM WATERLILY
- Bulb Code: 188180
- Flower Colour: LILAC
- Genus: COLCHICUM
- Genus Description: THE COLCHICUM FLOWERS IN LATE SUMMER/EARLY AUTUMN AND THE FLOWERS ARE SIMILAR TO THE AUTUMN CROCUS, BUT DIFFER IN THE NUMBER OF STAMENS. THE FOLIAGE OF THE COLCHICUM APPEARS IN SPRING, BUT DIES OFF BEFORE THE PLANT FLOWERS. COLCHICUM PREFERS A SUNNY POSITION.
- Species/Cultivar Group: COLCHICUM
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: N/A
- Cultivar: WATERLILY
- Common Name: AUTUMN CROCUS
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 8-9
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 10 CM (4")
- Planting Distance: 25 CM (10'')
- Flowering Month: 9-10
- Flowering Height: 12 CM (5")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: YES
- Suitable for Indoor: YES
- Fragrant: NO
- Suitable as a Cutflower: NO
- Naturalising Year Round: YES
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.