Crocus Orange Monarch Bag (10 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 10
- Bulb Size: 5/7CROCUS OLIVIERI SSP BALANSAE ORANGE MONARCH
- Bulb Code: 150145
- Flower Colour: ORANGE - BROWN
- Genus: CROCUS
- Genus Description: THE CROCUS HAS FLOWERS IN BRIGHT COLOURS, SUCH AS YELLOW, BLUE-VIOLET AND IN ALL SHADES OF WHITE. THE FLOWERS ARE FRAGRANT AND SOME ARE STRIPED. THE FLOWERS ARE FUNNEL-SHAPED AND SIT ON SHORT STEMS. THE CROCUS HAS TWO CIRCLES OF SIX EQUALLY SHAPED PETALS AND THE LEAVES ARE NARROW, GRASSY AND LONG.
- Species/Cultivar Group: OLIVIERI SSP BALANSAE
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: THE CROCUS OLIVIERI SSP BALANSAE IS A SMALL-FLOWERED BOTANICAL CROCUS. IT HAS BEAUTIFUL YELLOW TO ORANGE FLOWERS WITH A DARK BROWN STRIPE ON THE OUTER PETALS. IT IS VERY SUITABLE FOR NATURALISING AND WILL ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR TO YOUR BORDER.
- Cultivar: ORANGE MONARCH
- Common Name: SNOW CROCUS
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 5 CM (2'')
- Planting Distance: 5 CM (2'')
- Flowering Month: 2-3
- Flowering Height: 10 CM (4")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: YES
- Suitable for Indoor: NO
- Fragrant: NO
- Suitable as a Cutflower: NO
- Naturalising Year Round: YES
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.