Cara Na Mara - Friend of the sea - A4 Print
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
Gweedore Bay, Bunbeg is the home to Cara Na Mara or Eddie’s boat. A colourful mixed media watercolour print of the old abandoned fishing vessel which ran into trouble during stormy seas in the early 1970s.
Find out more ememerson.co.uk.
- A4 Print (210 x 297mm)
- Mixed media fine art giclée print
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Paper, acid-free, mould-made and ideal for fine art prints and photographic imagery with a high level of detail
- Printed with high quality pigmented inks
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.