Freesia Double Pink (10 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 10
- Bulb Size: 6/8FREESIA DOUBLE PINK
- Bulb Code: 171530
- Flower Colour: PINK
- Genus: FREESIA
- Genus Description: THE FREESIA HAS A COMPACT AND ELONGATED APPEARANCE DUE TO THE FLOWERS THAT GROW NEATLY IN A ROW ALONG A SO-CALLED 'COMB'. THE FREESIA HAS A LONG STEM ON WHICH THE FLOWERS GROW AND IS VERY SUITABLE AS A CUT FLOWER.
- Species/Cultivar Group: DOUBLE (F)
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: THE DOUBLE FREESIA IS KNOWN FOR ITS DOUBLE-LEAVED FLOWERS. THE FREESIA HAS A SWEET FRAGRANCE AND BRIGHTLY COLOURED PETALS. THIS FLOWER IS VERY SUITABLE FOR CONTAINERS.
- Cultivar: PINK
- Common Name: FREESIA
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-4
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 5 CM (2'')
- Planting Distance: 10 CM (4")
- Flowering Month: 4-7
- Flowering Height: 40 CM (16")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: YES
- Suitable for Indoor: NO
- Fragrant: YES
- Suitable as a Cutflower: YES
- Naturalising Year Round: NO
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.