Hyacinth Blue Star Bag (4 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Size: 16/17HYACINTH BLUE STAR
- Bulb Code: 100160
- Flower Colour: BLUE
- Genus: HYACINTHUS
- Genus Description: THE HYACINTHUS IS A DESCENDANT OF THE HYACINTHUS ORIENTALIS. IT ORIGINATES FROM TURKEY TO CENTRAL ASIA, WHERE IT GROWS AMONG ROCKS AT AN ALTITUDE OF 2000 METRES. IT HAS OBLONG LEAVES THAT GROW FROM A ROSETTE AT THE BASE OF THE PLANT. THE STEM HAS UP TO 50 FRAGRANT FLOWERS THAT ARE BELL-SHAPED IN A CLUSTER, SINGLE OR DOUBLE.
- Species/Cultivar Group: ORIENTALIS
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: THE HYACINTHUS ORIENTALIS IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE DUTCH HYACINTH. THE ORIENTALIS IS STRONGLY SCENTED. ONE BULB USUALLY PRODUCES ONE FLOWER OF ONE COLOUR. BUT IT COMES IN MANY COLOURS. IT GROWS IN THE MIDDLE OF SPRING AND NATURALISES. THE ORIENTALIS IS ALSO VERY SUITABLE FOR FORCING AND IS ALSO SUITABLE FOR INDOORS.
- Cultivar: BLUE STAR
- Common Name: DUTCH HYACINTH
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 20 CM (8'')
- Planting Distance: 15 CM (6")
- Flowering Month: 3-4
- Flowering Height: 25 CM (10")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: YES
- Suitable for Indoor: YES
- Fragrant: YES
- Suitable as a Cutflower: YES
- Naturalising Year Round: NO
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.