Iris Reticulata Katharine Hodgkin (10 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 10
- Bulb Size: 6/+IRIS KATHARINE HODGKIN
- Bulb Code: 156120
- Flower Colour: LIGHT BLUE
- Genus: IRIS
- Genus Description: THE IRIS IS NAMED AFTER "THE RAINBOW" AND IS A WELL-KNOWN FLOWER. THE FLOWERS OF THE IRIS ARE ALWAYS BRIGHTLY COLOURED. THE IRIS COMES IN ALMOST EVERY COLOUR, FROM ALMOST BLACK TO PURE WHITE. THE FLOWERS CONSIST OF THREE UPRIGHT PETALS AND THREE STIPPLING PETALS. THE LEAF IS SWORD-SHAPED AND IS ALSO VERY CHARACTERISTIC.
- Species/Cultivar Group: RETICULATA
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: THE IRIS RETICULATA IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE DWARF IRIS. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL EARLY FLOWER. THE IRIS FLOWERS FROM MID-FEBRUARY TO EARLY SPRING. IT IS THEREFORE A WINTER BLOOMER AND COMES IN THE COLOURS LIGHT BLUE TO DEEP PURPLE. THIS IRIS NEEDS SUFFICIENT SUNLIGHT.
- Cultivar: KATHARINE HODGKIN
- Common Name: DWARF IRIS
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 8 CM (3")
- Planting Distance: 10 CM (4")
- Flowering Month: 2-3
- Flowering Height: 10 CM (4")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: NO
- Suitable for Indoor: NO
- Fragrant: NO
- Suitable as a Cutflower: NO
- Naturalising Year Round: NO
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.