Thompson & Morgan Leek Carentan 2 (Organic)
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Long, white stems if earthed up as the plants grow. Autumn to early winter maturity, just lift as required.
Sow thinly, 1cm (¬ºin) deep in drills 23cm (9in) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth.
When large enough to handle, transplant into final positions, 23cm (9in) apart. Water ground regularly, especially during dry periods. Earth up the soil around the stems as they develop.
High in folic acid, potassium, pro-vitamin A and vitamin C. Contains beneficial sulphur compounds as well as a potent antioxidant called quercetin.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: September to December
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.