Thompson & Morgan Poppy Double Angels Choir
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
This wonderful mixture of double flowered poppies is the result of almost ten years of breeding work. The T&M team have transformed the every-day poppy to bring you a magical garden selection that will leave you spellbound with their irresistible charm. They are easy to grow in almost any site, and will come up year after year in the garden, if seedlings are left to grow.
Sow outdoors from spring to early summer or in the autumn for flowering the next season. Prepare the ground well, when it becomes workable by raking to a fine tilth and sow 1.5mm ( in) deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart.
They prefer a sunny site in ordinary well drained soil but will flourish in most sites and soils. Thin out the young plants to 30cm (12in) apart when the seedlings are large enough to handle. Seed sown in autumn will flower in early summer and staggered sowings through spring will extend the flowering season.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June, July, August
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.