Sparaxis Mixed Colours Harlequin Flower Bag (20 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 20
- Bulb Size: 5/+SPARAXIS MIXED COLOURS
- Bulb Code: 191810
- Flower Colour: MIXED
- Genus: SPARAXIS
- Genus Description: THE SPARAXIS IS A TUBEROUS PLANT WITH A VERY BEAUTIFUL FLOWER. THE PLANT CAN GROW UP TO 30 CM IN LENGTH AND THE LEAVES ARE SWORD-SHAPED. THEY ARE USUALLY TWO OR FIVE TOGETHER AND THE FLOWERS ARE IN LOOSE SPIKES. THE SPARAXIS IS AVAILABLE IN NUMEROUS COLOUR VARIATIONS, MAKING IT SUITABLE FOR ANY BORDER.
- Species/Cultivar Group: MIXED SPARAXIS
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: N/A
- Cultivar: MIXED
- Common Name: WANDFLOWER
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-4
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 5 CM (2'')
- Planting Distance: 5 CM (2'')
- Flowering Month: 6-8
- Flowering Height: 25 CM (10")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: YES
- Suitable for Indoor: NO
- Fragrant: NO
- Suitable as a Cutflower: YES
- Naturalising Year Round: NO
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.