Thompson & Morgan Swiss chard Celebration
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A truly magnificent ornamental edible! Colourful stems bear gently savoyed leaves in green and burgundy which are delicious and nutritious eaten young and raw, or mature and steamed along with the stems. Can be grown in large containers where the colours can be fully appreciated!
Sow seed thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart when large enough to handle; thinnings are suitable for using in salads. Harvest stems as required, picking only a few from each plant.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steam and serve with butter. Delicious!
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to December
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.