Tulip Double Early Viking (8 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 8
- Bulb Size: 12/+TULIP DOUBLE VIKING
- Bulb Code: 106320
- Flower Colour: RED
- Genus: TULIPA
- Genus Description: THE TULIP COMES IN ALMOST EVERY COLOUR AND IS ONE OF THE BEST-KNOWN FLOWERS IN THE NETHERLANDS. THEY HAVE TO BE PLANTED IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER AND THE FLOWERING TIME IS FROM APRIL TILL JUNE. ESPECIALLY THE 'BOTANIC' TULIP IS SUITABLE FOR THE GARDEN. THEY CAN REMAIN IN THE GROUND AND WILL FLOWER AGAIN THE FOLLOWING YEAR.
- Species/Cultivar Group: DOUBLE EARLY
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: THE TULIPA DOUBLE EARLY RESEMBLES A PEONY BECAUSE OF ITS DOUBLE ROW OF PETALS. THE COLOURS OF THE FLOWERS VARY FROM RED TO YELLOW OR WHITE AND THEY ARE BOWL-SHAPED. THE DOUBLE EARLY TULIP PROVIDES A STRIKING SPECTACLE IN THE GARDEN IN EARLY TO MID-SPRING.
- Cultivar: VIKING
- Common Name: TULIP
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 15 CM (6")
- Planting Distance: 10 CM (4")
- Flowering Month: 4-5
- Flowering Height: 30 CM (12")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: YES
- Suitable for Indoor: NO
- Fragrant: NO
- Suitable as a Cutflower: YES
- Naturalising Year Round: NO
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.