Tulip Parrot Estella Rijnveld Bag (8 Bulbs)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A PLASTIC OR PAPER PACKAGE WITH INFORMATION CARD FILLED WITH THE FLOWER BULBS OF YOUR CHOICE.
THESE FLOWER BULBS ARE STANDARD BUT YET INNOVATIVE. ANYBODY CAN FIND A VARIETY THAT FITS PERFECTLY IN THEIR GARDEN
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Quantity Bulbs: 8
- Bulb Size: 12/+TULIP PARROT ESTELLA RIJNVELD
- Bulb Code: 116170
- Flower Colour: RED - WHITE
- Genus: TULIPA
- Genus Description: THE TULIP COMES IN ALMOST EVERY COLOUR AND IS ONE OF THE BEST-KNOWN FLOWERS IN THE NETHERLANDS. THEY HAVE TO BE PLANTED IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER AND THE FLOWERING TIME IS FROM APRIL TILL JUNE. ESPECIALLY THE 'BOTANIC' TULIP IS SUITABLE FOR THE GARDEN. THEY CAN REMAIN IN THE GROUND AND WILL FLOWER AGAIN THE FOLLOWING YEAR.
- Species/Cultivar Group: PARROT
- Species/Cultivar Group Description: THE TULIPA PARROT IS A SINGLE-FLOWERED VARIETY WITH PETALS THAT ARE FRINGED AND TWISTED. THEY MAINLY FLOWER LATE. DEPENDING ON THE VARIETY, THE STEM DIFFERS IN HEIGHT.
- Cultivar: ESTELLA RIJNVELD
- Common Name: TULIP
- Theme: POPULAR COLLECTION
- Storage Information: STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING.
- Plant Information: THESE BULBS ARE EASY TO FLOWER IN SPRING. THEY CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS FROM SEPTEMBER UNTIL DECEMBER. STORE DRY AND COOL UNTIL PLANTING. FURTHER INFORMATION: PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCHEMES ON THE PACKAGE.
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Minimum-Maximum Planting Temperature: 0-15C°
- Planting Position: PLANT IN A SUNNY OR PARTIAL SHADE POSITION.
- Planting Depth: 15 CM (6")
- Planting Distance: 10 CM (4")
- Flowering Month: 5
- Flowering Height: 50 CM (20")
- 100% Bio Produced: NO
- Suitable for Garden: YES
- Suitable for Pots and Patio: NO
- Suitable for Indoor: NO
- Fragrant: NO
- Suitable as a Cutflower: YES
- Naturalising Year Round: NO
- Consumption: NO
- Cultivation: BULBS/PLANTS GROWN FROM CULTIVATED STOCK
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.