Founded by James Bradley in 1973, Mid Ulster has successfully grown over three generations and is one of Northern Ireland's leading destination garden centres.
- In a retail world dominated by chain stores, Mid Ulster Garden Centre is refreshingly independent. We are family owned and operated by father and son team, Jim and Peter Bradley. We have a strong team team of 30 people dedicated to exceptional customer experience.
- Our Coffee Shop is the 'beating heart' of the centre. It's a comfortable and buzzing meeting place to catch up with friends or unwind with some retail therapy. We have free & easy parking for cars and coaches
- Northern Ireland's best range of quality garden furniture with delivery throughout UK, Ireland and the rest of the EU.
- Stocking leading brands with the best warranties
- Excellent range of specimen and special plants
- Well bevahed dogs on a lead are welcome within the garden centre but please note, entry to the cafe is not permitted unless it's a registered assistant dog.
- We are open six days a week, Monday through Saturday, 9am - 5pm daily. Closed Sunday's.
- Thank you for your interest and shopping with us. We look forward to seeing you here soon. In the meantime, if you've got any questions, please get in touch.
Company Details: Hortus Vitae Ltd, Company Number: NI633449. Registered for VAT under EU OSS system: XI 249 4016 06 and UK system: GB 249 4016 06. Trading name: Mid Ulster Garden Centre, 35A Station Road, MAGHERA, BT46 5BS
Brexit update: Whether you live in the UK or EU, it is business a normal and there are no complications. Our location in Northern Ireland means we have unique status with access to both UK and EU markets. Regardless of where you live it is super easy to shop with us. Our excellent delivery partners mean that distance is no barrier.