- FREE UK & Ireland delivery on Christmas items when you spend £60 or more. Our delivery network extends to all of Ireland, all of the UK and the EU. Timeframe: UK and Ireland: 2-3 days and EU: 4-7 days.
- Brexit Update - No changes or additional charges.
Since we ship all orders direct from Northern Ireland, there are no changes or additional charges on our shipping to the EU . There will be no additional custom duties or tariff fees due on any orders to EU countries, nor to the rest of the UK. From a customer perspective, it's business as normal. Registered under the EU OSS / iOSS VAT system.
EU VAT REGISTRATION: XI 249 4016 06
GB VAT REGISTRATION: GB 2494016 06
You may find it more convenient to arrange to collect from our premises. Parking is free and easy and we can help you load your vehicle. Before embarking on a journey, please contact us in advance so we can check stock and ensure that the relevant product is ready.
Our working days are Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements. Please note, we are closed on Sunday's.
For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
For remote areas such as northern Scotland, small islands and highlands please contact us for a delivery quote.
WEB REFUNDS AND RETURNS
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help and put it right. Please get in touch.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- Pallet Deliveries
- For pallet deliveries a signature is normally required upon delivery, you may arrange for a neighbour to sign on your behalf, or delivery can be made without a signature providing you give consent via email using the address below.
- Should our partners not be able to get in touch with you, we will be informed and we will try to get in touch with you ourselves. Please note if several attempts to contact you have been unsuccessful we may be obliged to return goods to sender and refund the goods minus failed delivery costs.
- Our pallet delivery partners are members of UPN (United Pallet Network) allowing them to offer unparalleled coverage across all of Ireland and the UK.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition, we are here to help. Please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of receipt.