WEB PRICE-CHECK GUARANTEE
It is our desire to offer the best value for money possible and we encourage you to let us know if you see a better offer elsewhere. We can often match or beat the price quoted. We have some conditions in place:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- It is not always possible but we will do our best. Please keep in mind that value for money is often more than just the price. It includes the sellers reputation, responsiveness and aftersales service in the near and long-term.
WEB REFUNDS AND RETURNS
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please get in touch.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused conditionwithin 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
RETURNS, CREDIT NOTES & GIFT VOUCHERS
- Goods can be returned and exchanged within 28 days from the date on your receipt. Please keep your receipt in a safe place. If you lose your receipt, you will require proof of purchase e.g. a bank or credit card statement. Goods must be returned in original and sellable condition. A credit note will be issued unless the goods are faulty, in which case you will be offered a refund of the purchase price that you paid. Credit or Debit Card refunds can only be refunded on the same card that you used to make the purchase.
- Credit notes are strictly valid for a period of 6 months from date of issue. This will be clearly stated on your credit note. If you lose or deface your credit note, another cannot be issued and its value will be lost. Please look after it.
- Gift cards are strictly valid for 12 months from date of issue and will not be accepted after this period. If you lose or deface your gift card we will ask for I.D and verify your credentials before we can issue a replacement.
- Please note that we do not accept HTA vouchers or any other non Mid Ulster Garden Centre gift cards or vouchers, only our own internal gift cards can be accepted.
- We reserve the right to reject a gift card, voucher or credit note.
Incorrect charging, wrong change given
- For in-store purchases you are asked to check your receipt as soon as practicable after purchase to ensure that all items correctly scanned and correct charge was given. If you think you've been over / under charged please notify a member of staff immediately so an investigation can be made. Please note that we cannot investigate claims that are more than 7 days old.