- We deliver Garden Plants and Trees all over N. Ireland. Garden Roses and Bulbs and Seeds are now also available for delivery.
- The ticket price shown is the 'collected' price, which means that an additional delivery fees applies, based on order value and delivery distance.
- Addresses within the wider area in N.Ireland qualify for FREE delivery when you spend a minimum of £500. For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation. Delivery fee is based on a sliding scale of order value and distance.
- We use our own delivery vehicles and delivery team for most deliveries within N. Ireland. We will contact you in advance to book in your delivery time.
- Delivery is made to your driveway or other area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule. Please contact us in advance if your delivery area is restrictive. Restrictive means narrow access, steps, electric gates, low trees, overly steep drives, bollards, no hard standing or addresses located within 'No Parking' zones.
- We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized. Oversized plants are specified on the overview page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and is not suitable for pallet delivery.
- Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days but in reality much sooner. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.
- A signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give your consent that the delivery can be made.
- If you prefer to arrange a pick-up at the garden centre, our team will be available to assist you with loading plants into suitable vehicles. Our forklift may be required to load certain plants onto your vehicle - please contact us in advance to book in a collection in order that trained staff are available.
- When you buy plants from us, a planting service is available within N. Ireland. Please contact us for more information.
Returns and exchange:
- We pride ourselves on supplying great quality plants and trees that are hand selected and pest and disease free. We encourage you to research the plants that will thrive in your garden and remember that we are always happy to guide and advise. We determine the suitability of plants for specific locations and soil types as those listed in 'The Hillier Manual of Trees and Shrubs' under 'Trees and Shrubs for Landscape and Garden Design'. Please note that plants are living products and as such cannot be returned or refunded unless damaged in transit. In this event, please email us within 48 hours of receipt.
- We provide a 1 year guarantee on any hardy plant that the Royal Horticultural Society defines as ‘Hardy 6 & 7’ and subject to our terms and conditions. If one of our hardy plants doesn't thrive, we'll replace it with a plant of the same value. Please note that this is naturally conditional on you following the planting and care instructions associated with the plant. We may need to visit your site if we need more information.
- Non-hardy plants are not included. These are seasonal plants such as hardy annuals, biennial plants, bonsai, indoor plants, Christmas trees, summer patio plants, plants kept within a container or half hardy plants. Plants used in landscaping work for a third party are not covered by this 3 year guarantee.
We are here to help
- Simply contact us at Mid Ulster Garden Centre for returns along with proof or purchase, an applicable photo of issue if suitable, plant label / barcode and your name and address. Once approved, we will then replace the plant with another plant of the same value.