Copper Lantern Patio Heater (Medium)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
The Kettler Copper Lantern Patio Heater is a medium sized electric lantern heater that will elevate your outdoor space. Disguised as a traditional lantern the stylish electric heater can provide an impressive heat output of up to 1800W.
A highly durable heater ready for any occasion. Dual aluminium die-casting and iron structure and rated IP55, meaning it is highly resistant to dust and moisture and can be left outdoors in any weather. Position in a location of your choice, and conveniently store away when not in use.
- 1 x Copper Lantern garden heater and 1 x remote control
- Contemporary lantern design with brushed copper finish
- Single Rose golden replaceable heat tube, which emits a soft and warm glow
- Single frost halogen heating lamp, ON-OFF (1800w)
- From 33p per hour to run
- Touch screen switch
- Safety tilt cut off mechanism
- Comes with a handy handle so you can easily move the lanterns
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- IP Rating: IP55
- DOWNLOAD HEAT CHART
Assembly Required: Assembly instructions come in the box.
Dimensions: Medium Lantern 84cm tall – 1800W heat output
Create a warm and cosy ambience for your guests, on a cool summers evening with the Copper Lantern garden heater. The lightweight yet sturdy patio heater can be easily moved using the handle at the top. With a single rose gold tube, the patio heater emits a soft glow, which isn’t glaring or too bright for the eyes.
Having a stylish brushed copper finish, the lantern will add the finishing touch to your modern garden. A protective mesh cage, prevents any items touching the golden tube. For additional safety, the lantern heater features a built-in-tip-over protection so it will automatically switch off when not upright.
Kettler has been one of the most successful suppliers of garden furniture in the UK for 30 years, known for its durable designs using quality materials and craftsmanship. The versatile dining and lounging sets are an inspired mix of hand woven wicker, metal frames , all weather fabric and FSC-certfied wood...something to cater to all tastes and outdoor spaces.
- Storage Guidelines: If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store, store it in a cool, dry location. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater.
- When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the outside of the patio heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleaners or immerse in water.
- Any maintenance or repairs including replacing the halogen tube should only be carried out by a qualified electrician or by a recommended service centre.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler.
1 year warranty against manufacturing faults. This warranty applies to domestic use only. It does not cover commercial use, mis-use or accidental damage.
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
- Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 7 days for delivery although we often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.
Should you need to return an item, please get in touch and we will arrange.
Kettler Cushions & Garden Furniture Covers
Our summer always comes with its fair share of rain. Showers are unpredictable and can come anytime. Kettler cushions aren’t waterproof, however, Kettler believe you don’t need waterproof cushions on your garden set in order to beat the rain.
Kettler strongly recommend taking cushions indoors when not in use.
Kettler cushions are safer and more comfortable not being waterproof. The cushions include an open cell foam core that maintains its shape for longer. An open cell foam is softer and more breathable than a closed cell foam, but it absorbs water like a sponge.
SO HOW DO YOU KEEP KETTLER CUSHIONS DRY?
Use a Garden Furniture Protective Cover
Kettler offers a range of protective covers for some of its garden furniture. All of the covers are tailor fitted and include ventilation pockets to lower the build-up of condensation underneath. In the summer months you can leave the cushions on the set, under the cover but only if the cushions are dry.
Kettler don’t provide tailor fitted covers for their metal garden furniture. Covering mesh could have a detrimental effect on the special, all-weather coating that is already put over the metal.
If you have wicker or wooden garden furniture, and are looking for an alternative way to cover your set, it is recommend to use a breathable cover or storing it inside a garage, shed or room in the home. Enjoy year-round use by moving your garden furniture inside a conservatory during the winter months.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers have a 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Kettler cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when out of use. Terms & conditions apply. Please note, no warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Amazing quick service and great price
Having researched the heater online I choose to purchase it via Midulster garden centre (MUGC) due to the great price. Once the payment was made the communication from MUGC was first class and I received the product within a few days. Superb service from start to finish and highly recommended. Regarding the heater itself, I’ve been slightly disappointed by the lack of heat it lets out (unless it’s practically sat next to you) but it does look nice.