Golden Teak Cleaner - Water Based Timber Treatment (1 litre)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
Alexander Rose Cleaner Water Based Timber Treatment (1 litre) is suitable for cleaning furniture from their Roble, Mahogany and Pine collections.
Alexander Rose Manufactures garden furniture which will last for many years. Over time, as part of the natural weathering process, cracks and splits will appear in the wood, particularly on the end grain and to a lesser extent on the surface. The drier the wood, the more cracks will appear due to the evaporation of natural oils and minerals in the wood from exposure to the elements. As with most hardwoods, this is a normal characteristic for any timber which remains outdoors.
Alexander Rose's timber furniture is designed with this in mind and its strength and durability will remain unaffected. Wooden furniture can be treated with our specially formulated care products to give a beautiful rich finish and enhance the look of the wood. Alternatively it can be left to turn a mellow silver/grey, and should be cleaned occasionally with soapy water.
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have.
Suitable to use with the following Alexander Rose Collections
Roble, Mahogany, Pine
Instructions and warning advice on the label...
- Before using the cleaner, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground under your working area before cleaning.
- First moisten the furniture with water.
- Shake cleaner before use.
- Apply cleaner with a soft cloth or sponge, allow to soak for 3 minutes.
- Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
- Rinse furniture well with water.
- For prolonged colour, leave the furniture to dry and treat with protector.
Warning advice - please see label.
Contains <5% anionic tensides
10 Year Warranty
Alexander Rose is a supplier of luxury garden furniture and accessories and go to great lengths to ensure that everything sold is of the highest quality. We have the confidence in our products to offer warranties far in excess of statutory requirements – up to 10 years. The warranty is against both material and manufacturing defects.
You can read more in the link below.
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
- Northern Ireland, Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
We offer easy delivery to mainland EU addresses. Please contact us for a competitive quote.
Please allow 5 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on your location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted delivery partners.. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible.
Should you need to return an item, please get in touch within 14 days of receipt of delivery and we will make arrangements. Thank you.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.