Cordial Dark Grey Dining Chair with Cushion
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
If you're looking for a dining chair that is stylish and comfortable, then look no further than the Alexander Rose Cordial Dark Grey Dining Chair with Cushion. This beautiful chair has been handcrafted from powder coated aluminium frames and handwoven with marine grade olefin rope with a soft rubber core, meaning it is not only stylish but also built to last. The dark grey colour option is perfect for creating a sleek and modern look in your dining space, whilst the cushion provides added comfort for those long dinner parties. So why not add the Alexander Rose Cordial Dark Grey Dining Chair with Cushion to your dining space today?
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have. Should we not have an item in stock we will quickly source and have it delivered from Alexander Rose.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- Set Includes: 1x CORDIAL DARK GREY DINING CHAIR WITH CUSHION (7561GR)
- Assembled Dimensions: (H) 81.5cm x (W) 70cm x (D) 64cm
- Weight: 9kg
CORDIAL RANGE WARRANTY
Aluminium & Stainless steel frames-10 year warranty
Braided Rope Weave - 5 year warranty
Olefin cushions - 2 years warranty
HPL Table Tops - 3 year warranty
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
- Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
- Please contact us regarding delivery in other EU countries
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.