Broadfield Chestnut Acacia Bench 5ft Garden Bench
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
The Alexander Rose Broadfield Chestnut Acacia Bench 5ft Garden Bench, is a seat with a contemporary and yet classic design. Completed with a brushed finish in darker tones, aiming to make you feel at home in your garden. Perfect for the gardener who wants to admire their borders.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Set Includes: x1 5ft Bench (335S)
Assembly Required: Yes, product comes flat packed
- Height: 870mm
- Width: 1460mm
- Depth: 580mm
Material: Acacia Mangium Wood
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
GARDEN BENCH DELIVERY
- Deliveries service to Ireland and Northern Ireland. For mainland UK, please contact us.
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase made in UK/Ireland under £100 will have a charge of £5/£10 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture (e.g. Garden Benches) we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.