Teak Stain Guard Eco Safe (1 Litre)
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY DELIVERED AS PART OF A LARGER ORDER.
Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard Eco Safe (1 Litre) an almost invisible shield which helps to prevent food (coffee, ketchup, red wine, olive oil, etc) penetrating into teak causing dirty spots.
Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture. As the world’s oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie’s teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before using the teak stain guard, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground under your work area before starting.
- Before using the teak stain guard on new teak, put the furniture outside to weather for a week.
- Before using the teak stain guard on dark grey teak, clean the wood with our teak cleaner. If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with stain guard.
- Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust.
- Shake for at least one minute before use. Apply a thin layer of teak stain guard with a soft cloth.
- Allow to dry for 4 hours and then apply a second thin coat of teak stain guard. Let the teak dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture.
- It is recommended that you treat your teak furniture with teak stain guard a few times per year. Tabletops should be treated more often.
Hazard warnings are contained on the label.
Water, Preservatives, Fluoropolymers
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
- Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
- Please contact us regarding delivery in other EU countries
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.