Beach Lounge Modular Patio Furniture Set (Various Colours)
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Looking for a garden furniture set that oozes luxury and style? Look no further than the Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Modular Patio Furniture Set. UK designer Carsten Astheimer has created a beautiful range of garden furniture, which includes a modular sofa set with matching side and coffee tables. The frames are made from powder coated aluminium, while the cushions are upholstered in high-quality Kvadrat fabric – perfect for adding a touch of Scandinavian style to your outdoors space. The Kvadrat fabric is water resistant and there is a waterproof inter liner surrounding the foam inside, so you don't have to worry about rain damage. The cushions are available in five different earthy colours, which can be combined together to create a sophisticated look.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
(CHOICE OF CUSHION COLOUR)
x4 Beach Lounge Mid Module Flint/Grey (8802FLGR)
x1 Beach Side Table - Flint/Pebble (8804FLPEB)
Mid Module: (H) 83cm x (W) 70cm x (D) 98cm, Weight: 15kg
Side Table: (H) 23cm x (W) 70cm x (L) 70cm, Weight: 9kg
5 Year Warranty
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
- Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
- Please contact us regarding delivery in other EU countries
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.