Thompson & Morgan Radicchio Rossa di Treviso Precoce
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
Italian salad vegetable used to add zest, colour, texture and unique flavour to mixed salads. Ideal for autumn and early winter use, with outstanding weather resistance. Radicchio Treviso Precoce Mesola can also be used as a salad leaf through the spring and summer. Distinctive flavour and texture in a mixed salad. Prefers a fertile, well-drained soil in full sun.
Sow seeds April-Sept for 'salad leaf, June-July for full sized heads. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Thin seedlings when large enough to handle to 30cm (12in) apart. Later sowings will be less prone to bitterness.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.