San Marino 4 Seat Stacking Armchair & Square Rattan Outdoor Dining Set
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
The Alexander Rose San Marino 4 Seat Stacking Armchair & Square Rattan Outdoor Dining Set is the perfect way to bring a touch of the Mediterranean to your garden or patio. The set includes four armchairs and a square table, all crafted from sturdy aluminium frames and woven from 3mm HDPE fibers in a traditional basket weave pattern. The furniture is weather-resistant and UV-resistant, making it ideal for use in all weathers, and is also recyclable for added environmental friendliness. With its modern aesthetics and ultimate comfort, the Alexander Rose San Marino 4 Seat Stacking Armchair & Square Rattan Outdoor Dining Set is sure to become your go-to spot for al fresco dining, cocktails with friends, or simply relaxing in the sun.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
x4 San Marino Stacking Armchair (7832)
x1 San Marino Square Table 0.8M (7823)
Armchair: (H) 84cm x (W) 59cm x (D) 62cm, Weight: 6kg
Table: (H) 74cm x (W) 81cm x (D) 81cm, Weight: 15kg
10 Year Warranty
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
- Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
- Please contact us regarding delivery in other EU countries
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.