Polyester Recliner Cushion - 562SPEC
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
Alexander Rose Polyester Recliner Cushion - 562SPEC is single piped and comes with ties for securing to the furniture. The fabric is resistant to shrinking and staining. We recommend storing the cushions in a dry environment throughout the winter months; this will ensure they stay in good condition.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- Product Colour: Ecru, Forest Green
- Composition: Fabric 100% Polyester 180grams
- Filling: 100% Ultraspring Fibre
- To fit:
- ROBLE ASCOT RECLINER - (107)
Cushion Cleaning Tips
- Brush off any loose dirt
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water
- Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue
- Allow fabric to air dry
Do Not dry clean, iron, steam iron or tumble dry cushions
- Do Not use bleach or strong detergents
2 year warranty
10 YEAR WARRANTY
10 Year Warranty
Alexander Rose is a supplier of luxury garden furniture and accessories and go to great lengths to ensure that everything sold is of the highest quality. We have the confidence in our products to offer warranties far in excess of statutory requirements – up to 10 years. The warranty is against both material and manufacturing defects.
You can read more in the link below.
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland, Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
We offer easy delivery to mainland EU addresses. Please contact us for a competitive quote.
Please allow 5 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on your location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted delivery partners.. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible.
Should you need to return an item, please get in touch within 14 days of receipt of delivery and we will make arrangements. Thank you.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.