Polyester Scatter Cushion Jungle - 7768JU
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
The Alexander Rose - Scatter Cushion is intended to accompany any of the Alexander Rose range of outdoor furniture. With its natural floral tones harmonising with the flowerbeds, this scatter cushion will look great with most furniture sets. Mixed together these cushions will provide a symphony of subtle colour - as well as lovely extra softness!
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- Mix with other scatter cushions for a multiple burst of tones
- Measures: 43cm (w) x 43cm (d) x 15cm (h)
- Product Material: 180gsm Polyester Fabric
- Product Style: Scatter
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland, Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
We offer easy delivery to mainland EU addresses. Please contact us for a competitive quote.
Please allow 5 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on your location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted delivery partners.. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible.
Should you need to return an item, please get in touch within 14 days of receipt of delivery and we will make arrangements. Thank you.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.