Tivoli Roble Left End Module
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
The Alexander Rose Tivoli Roble Left End Module is a stylish and sturdy piece that will last for years. With its precise angles, it has a modern feel and would make a great addition to any decked area or patio. This modular piece can be used on its own or combined with other pieces in the Tivoli range to create a customised seating area. It's perfect for entertaining guests or simply relaxing in the summer sun.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Includes: 1 x Sofa left-end module (165)
Dimensions: (H): 90cm x (W): 68cm x (D): 85cm
Assembly Required: Self Assembly, Tools Included.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £5 delivery.
- Ireland qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £10 delivery.
- Please contact us regarding delivery in other EU countries
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.