Thompson & Morgan Beetroot Detroit 2 (Organic)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
Quality variety with rich maroon colouring and excellent flavour, the beets are also extremely uniform and of good size. Ideal for sowing in succession through the season to achieve a longer harvest period.
Sow thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 5cm (2in) apart when large enough to handle. Later thinnings will be suitable for using in salads. Harvest when roots reach about 4cm (1¬Ωin) in diameter or more. The smaller the root the better the quality. Beet can be stored by lifting the remaining roots; twist off the tops and store in boxes of slightly damp sand in frost-free conditions.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.