Thompson & Morgan Calabrese Belstar F1 Hybrid
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
Excellent flavoured, well domed, small beaded heads of good colour. Broccoli Belstar F1 keeps in good condition for a long time, producing plenty of side shoots once the centre head is cut. Plant in succession for summer-autumn harvesting.
Sow seeds April to June. Sow seeds thinly in a well prepared seedbed, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, successionally.
Plant out when large enough to handle allowing 38cm (15in) apart each way.
Prefers moist, rich, well drained soil. Harvest June to October.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.