Thompson & Morgan Carrot Autumn King 2
FREE and FAST UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £59 or more on Christmas items. We dispatch from the UK for UK buyers and the EU for EU buyers. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Root length: 25-30cms (10-12 inches). Carrot Autumn King 2 produces long, large roots with a deep rich red internal colour. Ideal grown for the heavyweight class at local shows. Can be left in the ground all winter without splitting.
Carrots prefer a deep rich, well drained soil which does not contain fresh manure or compost. Sow seeds from spring to mid summer in drills 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
As soon as the seedlings are large enough to handle, start thinning them out so that they are finally 1cm (4in) apart. Grow Spring Onion White Lisbon next to carrots as the smell helps deter Carrot Fly.
The last thinnings will provide tender roots just large enough to be used. Harvest autumn and winter.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August to October
- No of Seeds: 1500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.