Chiminea or Firepit 2 in 1
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
The Firepits UK Chiminea provides a fantastic focal point! Unlike traditional Chiminea’s, this design comprises of four port holes which can be individually opened up or shut off to radiate heat as required. With the top removed, the base can be used purely as a fire pit or with the swing arm in place, it provides the perfect area for cooking over. An ideal combination hand forged in the UK. Please note: will oxidise and form a patina over time as per pictures below.
Dimensions: Total height 145cm. Base height 60cm approx
Material: 3mm steel.
NB. if used on PVC deck / composite deck / porous paving / stone, please use a plate under chiminea.
- Blow Poker, Ash Rake, Tongs, Roasting Tray and Lid
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
- Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 7 days for delivery although we often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.
Should you need to return an item, please get in touch and we will arrange.
Beautiful piece of functional design and makes a great centre piece for our back garden. Would highly recommend!!