Thompson & Morgan Foxglove Excelsior Hybrids Mixed
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A most effective and spectacular strain of Foxgloves superb for shady shrub and tree areas, back of borders and excellent for cut flowers. They can really bring the early summer garden alive! Flowers early summer. Height 5ft.
Sow in late spring early summer outdoors in a well prepared seed bed. Sow the seeds very thinly 1.5mm (1/16in) in drills 30cm (12in) apart, keep the soil damp until germination takes place and thin out the seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart when large enough to handle.
Transplant 6cm (24in) apart into flowering site in the autumn for flowering the following year.
They will grow in most soils and prefer part shade.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: Early Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 2500
- Measured By: Seed
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.