Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Artic King
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
A fine lettuce known for its exceptional cold resistance and bred solely for autumn sowings. Lettuce Arctic King is a large lettuce, light green in colour, with tasty, crinkled leaves.
Sow seeds thinly in late summer and autumn 6mm (¬ºin) deep in drills 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. A moist well drained soil which has had plenty of compost during the previous autumn is best. In very hot weather it is best to water the soil before sowing and to make sowings during the early afternoon.
Thin out gradually to 23-3cm (9-12in) apart.
Harvest when the head feels firm when gently pressed. Harvest in spring (usually May). In cold winter areas cloche protection should be given. Unsuitable for spring and summer sowings.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March, April, May
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.