Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Saxo
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100 or more. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your delivery.
Delightful dark red incurved leaves with attractive contrasting green centres. Saxo can be sown in small amounts throughout the growing season from spring through to autumn as a ‚picking lettuce‚. Excellent level of resistance to downy mildew and lettuce leaf aphid.
Sow thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. Water regularly, especially during dry periods.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 30cm (12in) apart. Harvest as and when required.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March to July
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We love offering the best value available. Please let is know if you see what appears to be a better deal elsewhere.
We may be able to either match or beat it. There are a few conditions:
- Must be identical to a competitor's e.g. matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Our competitor's item must be currently in stock.
- Competitors price must be inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.